Conroe Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen and Associates fight for their clients all the way to a jury trial. They work hard to free their clients from the criminal charges against them. They know that if their clients go to prison that their lives will be irreversibly changed. While they waste their time in prison, the lives of loved ones in the free world go on. Parents age and die. Nieces and nephews are born. Children grow up while their fathers or mothers are imprisoned. If sent to prison, their clients can never really return home because time causes all things to change and nothing is ever really the same. So, they fight and fight like the good fighting Irishmen that they are to keep their clients in the free world as long as possible.
If you need a serious Conroe/Montgomery county criminal defense lawyer, call Andy Nolen right now at 713-697-4373.
Conroe Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Andy Nolen and Associates have over 20 years collective experience representing persons accused of committing criminal violations of State and Federal law. Andy Nolen has had many hundreds of criminal cases dismissed. Having your case dismissed is always the primary objective.
CONROE, Texas Criminal Attorney Andy Nolen treats every person they represent as if they were a friend and neighbor. When you call, likely Andy Nolen will answer your call himself. You will be dealing with Attorneys, not secretaries, assistants, or answering machines.
If we can be of any assistance, or you just want to talk about your situation, please call Montgomery County Criminal Defense Attorney Andy Nolen at 713-697-4373.
- You May Need a Waller County Criminal Defense Lawyer if You Are Obsessed Over Your Ex-Girlfriend and Force Her to Go With You by Threat of Violence (houstoncriminaldefenseattorney.info)
- You May Need a Houston/Harris County Criminal Lawyer if You Use a Handgun to Try and Get Your Own Property Back Even if You End Up Shooting Yourself in the Groin (attorneyandynolen.com)
- The Woodlands/Conroe/Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyers Represent People From Many Different Countries and Cultures (houstondrugdefense.net)
- You May Need a Conroe/Montgomery County Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer if You Pay the QB of the High School Football Team to Throw the Big Game (houstondrugdefense.net)
- Waller County Criminal Lawyers Prepare to Impeach the State’s Witnesses in Texas Jury Trials (attorneyandynolen.com)
- Conroe/Montgomery County Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers Can Represent You if You Are Arrested for Murder or Manslaughter (houstondrugdefense.net)
- You May Need a Conroe/Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyer if You Drank so Much at La Bamba Nightclub that on the Way Home You Get Lost and Drive into Lake Conroe (houstondrugdefense.net)